Monday, November 26, 2007

Thing #23

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I loved the creativity of Flickr mashups, online image generators, and YouTube. I also loved the organizational usefulness of resources like RSS feeds, LibraryThing, and Del.icio.us. Audiobooks & podcasts are also wonderful. I was happy to discover that there are databases for both of those.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I didn't think I would be interested in RSS feeds or podcasts, but I find that I will most definitely be using them in the future.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

I really enjoyed this, so yes, most definitely I would participate again.

There were several things that I had heard of before, but did not know exactly what they were. I feel like I am much better informed not. But more than that, I feel like I would enjoy participating & using these new Web 2.0 technologies. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.